A couple of days ago, the folks over at YIThemes have released the YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date extension into the wild. As the tin says, it allows your customers to choose a delivery date that suits them best. After placing their order they can also edit the shipping date and choose a courier for the parcel to be delivered.
YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date
For admins there are quite a few features that will help you to implement an efficient shipping & delivery system. You can set a minimum amount of time for orders to be prepared for shipping, integrate Google Calendars and edit any shipping dates. In the latter case, customers will receive an email notifying them of the change. A fast and reliable delivery will make your customers happy, lead to word of mouth marketing and finally to a boost in sales!
- Provide first available delivery date automatically or let customers choose dates based on your workdays
- Set days & times of your deliveries
- Show available times to customers on the frontend
- Option to offer time slots for deliveries
- Option to set a limit to the number of deliveries processed per time slot
- Charge additional shipping fees for specific days & time slots, e.g. for express deliveries before 10am
- Calculation of days required for deliveries on a per product & category basis
- Option to specify available delivery days & times of carriers
- Track shipping & delivery activities via a calendar
- Option to define blackout dates where deliveries are not available, e.g. for company holidays
- Send notification emails to customers when orders have been shipped
Pricing, Support & Updates
YITH WooCommerce Delivery Date can be purchased for $69 for the single site license, $139 for up to six sites and $199 for up to 30 sites. Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates and support.
Optional renewals are available at half price of the original price. YIThemes are also providing detailed documentation, a FAQ section and knowledge base as well as a help center via tickets. You are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.