After weeks of hard work, the WPZOOM team has been more than happy to release a major update of their most popular WordPress portfolio theme. It allows you to showcase your photos and videos with ease. Inspiro 6.0 brings radical changes including the switch to another page builder, sticky header, and shiny new clean portfolio template.
Two years ago, WPZOOM introduced the Unyson page builder with Inspiro 4.0. For some time now, however, the plugin is not receiving any updates or support anymore. After testing and discussing their needs with multiple plugin authors, they finally decided to go with Beaver Builder.
Note that Inspiro works great with Beaver Builder Lite along with their new free plugin which extends the free version of Beaver Builder with several new modules such as Testimonials, Team Members, and Maps. For extended features you might want to check out Beaver Builder Premium though.
- Beaver Builder integration
- New portfolio template: Clean
- New: Instagram Bar full-width area in the footer
- Sticky Header on page scroll
- Portfolio filter (categories) now works on the home page
- Improved portfolio showcase widget
- Portfolio Re-order: Easily change the order of Portfolio Posts in the gallery
- Increase of slideshow image size for better quality on retina devices
The theme is available from as low as $69. Existing customer can get their hands on the new version via 1-click updates.