Less than a month ago, Flywheel introduced new hosting plans and add-ons. Now they have even bigger news. As of yesterday morning, Flywheel is being acquired by WP Engine!
Good news first. For existing customers, nothing changes for the time being with regard to the Flywheel managed WordPress hosting platform, plans, or experience.
Now that two of the most respected WordPress related brands are both under one roof, here are just a few examples of what they’ll accomplish:
- Exciting workflow enhancements to WP Engine’s Digital Experience Platform (DXP)
- More investments into WordPress
- An Agency Partner Program that will serve more than 4,500 agencies around the world
- Shared company values around their customers, communities, and co-workers
- A team of almost 900 employees, across seven offices globally!
- Support for more than 120,000 customers in 150 countries
Once the acquisition is complete, WP Engine will power more than 120,000 brands and agencies in 150 countries served by nearly 900 employees across seven offices globally.