If you have ever wondered about how to add a simple yet elegant review section to your WordPress posts, here comes the solution. WP Product Review by ThemeIsle allows you to turn WordPress posts into detailed reviews with ratings, pros & cons and user reviews. It even comes with rich snippets support and an option to use affiliate links for monetizing your site.
- Add author review sections to your WordPress posts
- Lastest & top products widgets
- User reviews via WordPress comments with option to set the weight: 20%-80% of the final review grade
- Pros & cons
- Wrap-up widget at the end of articles
- Support of rich snippets
- Affiliate links / buttons
- Create easy to customize call to action buttons (CTAs)
- Options panel: Logo, social links, colours & layout
The pro version of WP Product Review, however, unleashes even more fantastic features via five add-ons included in the bundle. Check them out below:
WP Product Review Pro Add-on Bundle
- All of the Lite features plus
- Amazon integration: Import Amazon product data & sync prices in no time
- Custom icons
- Easy Preloader
- Comparison tables: Create comparison landing pages or pimp review posts
Free & Paid Add-ons
If you don’t need all the power that comes with the WP Product Review Pro pack, you can go for the single add-ons from $19.99 instead, e.g. WPPR Single Review Shortcode. Via the Listing Add-on you can create eye-catching grid tables for your reviews (from $19.99).
As the name suggests, the free WPPR – Related Reviews add-on allows you to showcase related reviews via a widget.
Pricing, Support & Updates
WP Product Review Pro can be purchased for €59 for a single website and
€194 €149 for up to three sites. For up to 30 websites, ThemeIsle are charging a fee of €299. Lifetime licenses start from as low as €236.
All plans come with free support and updates for one year. For multiple site licenses you are entitled to a premium support though. Also ThemeIsle are providing a 30 day money back guarantee.