With chatbots becoming more and more popular these days, MageWorx jumped on the train. In collaboration with the folks over at Botscape they developed Woxy the Chatbot. Basically, it’s a messenger shopping assistant for Magento 2.
Woxy the Chatbot
Based on BotON and AI Framework, Woxy is connecting Magento 2 online stores with Facebook Messenger. Customers can bookmark any product and send it to their chat app for future reference. There is no need to register an account first in order to add an item to a whish list. Online merchants on the other hand get an easy to use communication tool to keep in touch with their (potential) customers.
Integrations with other chat apps including WhatsApp and Slack can already be found on MageWorx’ roadmap.
- Products can be saved in Facebook Messenger (no store account required)
- Option to send instant back-in-stock/coming soon notifications
- Products can be configured in Facebook Messenger (colour, size, brand, etc.)
- Customer support via Messenger
- Customization of automated replies to standard queries
- Products can be purchased in Messenger via Quick Checkout (for US Stores only)
- Alerts about order status updates & tracking info can be sent
- Personal offers & recommendations*
- Admin notifications of site activities in Messenger*
- Woxy dashboard: All activities in detailed report*
* Please note that all features marked with an asterisk are currently in the works. They will be available in the next releases.
Pricing, Support & Updates
Messenger Shopping Assistant for Magento 2 can be purchased for $199 for the Community Edition. For the Enterprise edition you will be charged $398. MageWorx is providing free lifetime updates and support as well as a free user guide. A professional installation service is offered for free too.
Please note that Woxy is an annual subscription-based product. However, you can test the extension and the service risk-free for three months. For further details, please follow below link.