Generally speaking, customers are impatient – whether they shop in retail stores or online. For the latter, it is therefore extremely important that customers find their desired goods quickly. Especially shops with a large range of goods may have to do everything they can to facilitate product searches. Fortunately, you can use the fairly new Product Filters extension for WooCommerce.
Product Filters For WooCommerce
Developed by Nexter, this extension allows customers to quickly fine-tune product searches in your online shop. You can easily filter by category, attributes, price, and more without annoying page reloads.
Check out the features:
- Quick product filtering with AJAX
- Filter by categories, attributes, tags, taxonomies & price
- Paginate & sort without page reloads
- Elements include price slider, checkbox list, radio list, dropdown, color list, box list & text list
- “Products Filter” & “Notes for Product Filters” widgets
- Shortcodes & integration with product shortcodes
- Adaptive filter options & product counts
- Adaptive product thumbnails
Product Filters for WooCommerce comes with a price tag of just $79 for a single site license with free updates and support for one year. WooCommerce offers a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.