When it comes to small businesses who are looking for a top-notch ecommerce solutions, WooCommerce can really be their weapon of choice. By default, however, WooCommerce lacks the ability to handle PDF invoices – a must-have feature for every serious and modern entrepreneur.
Luckily, WP Overnight have developed the WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips extension which can be downloaded for free via the WordPress plugin directory. It allows you to create, print and automagically add a PDF invoice to any order confirmation email. Top rated with currently 212 5-star reviews, it’s definitely worth to give it a try!
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips – Free Version
- Attach invoice PDFs to any WooCommerce email
- PDF invoices & packing slips can be generated in bulk
- Download or print option via the order admin & My Account pages
- Sequential invoice numbers with custom format
- HTML/CSS invoice templates can be fully customized with full control over PDF output
- Custom logo or header image
- Modification of shop data, footer & disclaimer on invoices & packing slips
- Paper size: Letter or A4
- Support of 18 languages incl. English, German, French & Russian
Even though the free version comes with lots of nice features, you might be missing one or two for running a proper online shop. Think of credit notes and PDF proforma invoices for instance. That’s when the pro version comes in quite handy!
WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Professional
This premium plugin is enhancing the functionality of the free version with the following features:
- Email, print & download PDF credit notes & proforma invoices
- Option to send order notification emails (with or without PDF docs) to specific email addresses at specific order statuses, e.g. to suppliers
- Option to attach up to three files to any WooCommmerce email, e.g. Terms & conditions and cancellation policy
- Separate numbering systems / formats for proforma invoices & credit notes or use of main invoice numbering system
- Shipping & billing address format can be customized with extra custom fields, font sizes, etc.
- Support of WPML & Polylang
Pricing, Support & Updates
Whilst the free version is a great way to check out its basic functionality, the pro version is sold for just $39 for a 1 site license, $89 for a 3 site license and $199 for up to 25 sites. The Dropbox extension could be yours from just $39. The premium templates can be purchased from as low as $19.
Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates and support. Optional renewals are available at half price. Full refunds are provided within 30 days after purchase. Conditions apply.
Additionally, WP Overnight are offering a couple of extensions that play along nicely with their invoice plugins.
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips to Dropbox
Save all invoices automatically in your Dropbox account
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Premium Templates:
2 Premium templates with an easy to use drag & drop customizer
Bargain hunters might want to check out the bundles WP Overnight are offering. These allow you to save 25% compared to the single extensions.
The WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips Bundle comes with the invoice, Dropbox and premium templates extensions. The invoice plugin is also part of their WooCommerce Best Sellers Bundle.