For one of our customer projects, we have been evaluating quite a lot of booking plugins for WordPress including easyReservations, WP Booking Calendar and Booking System Pro. After a long search we have finally found the perfect solution fitting our customer’s needs.
WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin
The WooCommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin developed by the folks over at Tyche Softwares features a fully integrated booking solution for WooCommerce-powered shops. Once installed it allows you to manage various booking types and enables you to sell tickets, tours, appointments as well as accomodation bookings for hostels, hotels, apartments and resorts.
Check out the huge list of features:
- Fully integrated booking process with WooCommerce
- Availability search widget for single day & multiple day bookings
- “Real time” availability check at checkout page
- Custom labels
- Multi-lingual booking calendar – 62 languages & 24 themes available
- Offer vacation rentals & volume discount rentals
- Accept bookings via phone & email and enter manual bookings
- Sync bookings with calendar applications via ICS files
- More than 100 third-party payment gateways for WooCommerce available
- Global & product specific “exclude days” rules (blackout days) for not accepting bookings on certain dates
- Specify recurring weekdays, specific dates or both as bookable days
- Time slots, e.g. bookings can be made only from 10am to 12am, 3pm to 5pm
- Set date and time of availability
- Notification emails for guests and admin with booking details
- Export bookings to csv, pdf & Excel formats
- Officially certified: Compatible with WPML incl. its multi currency feature
- WooCommerce Booking & Appointment can be used along with WooCommerce Bookings (v2.4.6)
- Booking confirmations (Approval-based bookings): Option to require admin approval for a bookable product, before payment is made by the customer (v2.5)
- Booking availability at variation & attribute level of WooCommerce variable products(v2.5.3)
- Lockout introduction at attribute level (v2.5.3)
- 2-Way Google Calendar Sync (v2.6)
- Option to setup GCal import & (automated) export at product level (v2.6.3)
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6 (v2.7)
- New date & time filter on booking overview (v2.8)
- Flat look & feel for calendar themes (v3.0)
- Option to hide prices until all booking details are selected (v3.1)
- Support of WooCommerce Product Bundles extension (v3.5): Bundled products are now bookable
- Loads of new features, UI & UX improvements, e.g. new frontend booking UI & booking settings UI (v4.0)
- Introduction of bookable resources & integration with WC Vendors Pro, Dokan & WooCommerce One Page Checkout (v4.6)
Potential guests can check the availability via an appropriate search widget. At checkout there is a final real time availability check in case multiple customers are trying to book the same room at the same time. This lovely extension also comes with same day bookings, seasonal pricing schemes (see below) and an intuitive and fantastic UI. These are really killer features and finally tipped the scales in favour of the Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce.
Free & Paid Addons
The functionality of the core extension can be extended via the following seven addons:
- Partial Deposits Addon – Offer partial payments & deposits (compatible with WooCommerce Bookings)
- Rental System Addon – Operate a fully-fledged rental system, e.g. for cars & bikes, compatible with single day bookings
- Printable Tickets Addon – Email tickets to customers incl. unique ticket number & security code
- Multiple Time Slot Addon – Select multiple timeslots for products or services
- Seasonal Pricing Addon – Set seasonal prices for each product
- Tour Operaters Addon – Tour operators can create bookable resources & view bookings
- Free Send to a Friend Addon – Allow customers to share their bookings and invite friends
Like the booking plugin, the Partial Deposits, Multiple Time Slot and Seasonal Pricing addons are also compatible with Gravity Forms Product Add-ons for Gravity Forms as well as with the WooCommerce Product Add-ons by WooThemes (via MOJO Marketplace).
Depending on how many licenses and which add-ons you need, you might want to go for their bundles which allow you to save up to $1500.
Tyche Sofwares are offering the Booking True Value Bundle, the Booking Super Saver Bundle and the Premium WooCommerce Plugins Bundle. The latter also comes with the Order Delivery Date Pro for WooCommerce and the WooCommerce Abandon Cart Pro extensions.
Due to a compatibility issue, we had to get in touch with the support of Tyche Softwares once so far and enjoyed a really fast and competent response by a friendly support staff. Support is generally provided via forums.