The WooCommerce Bambora extension used to be SkyVerge’s Beanstream integration which has been acquired and integrated into the Swedish payment provider in 2017. The all-new extension has been rebuilt from scratch to support the Bambora API and to add loads of new features.
WooCommerce Bambora 2.0
The completely refreshed Bambora extension is a lean payment-processing tool. It now features a beautiful PCI-compliant payment form, easier setup, and advanced features like saved cards as well as support for subscriptions and refunds.
- Improved setup & debug logging
- Seamless & integrated checkout experience for customers
- PCI-compliant payment form using Bambora Checkout to generate hosted fields
- Improved checkout error handling with detailed decline messages
- Tokenization support allows customers to save payment methods
- Admin token management
- Support of capturing payments from within your store admin
- Automated payment captures
- Bulk payment captures & partial captures
- Transaction refunds & voids for transactions that have only been authorized and not captured
- Support of WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Support of WooCommerce Pre-Orders
Pricing, Support & Updates
WooCommerce Bambora comes with a price tag from just $79 for a one site license. Please note that your annual subscription will automatically renew at the current full price unless cancelled.
You will receive one year of free support and updates. WooCommerce is providing a detailed online documentation as well as a 30 day money-back guarantee.