Is the majority of your customers only purchasing a few items now and then? If you want to turn your occasional or “walk-in” customers into loyal clients with more repeat orders automatically, the WC Autoship extension for WooCommerce is definitely for you. Due to its massive set of features, it can be considered as a complete auto-ship solution specifically developed for WooCommerce.
WC Autoship allows your customers to add their favourite items to future autoship orders aka purchase products as recurring orders, e.g. monthly or bi-monthly. It is capable of handling both one-time purchases and auto-ship products within the same cart and checkout. They are then going through the default intuitive shopping cart and checkout and can self-manage all aspects of their orders via their account.
That being said, store operators do not need to change their products or checkout process for this to work. Also, WooCommerce shipping options are available for autoship orders.
- Offer easy automatic recurring order options
- Support of simple & variable products
- Enable autoship options on a per-product basis
- Normal shopping cart & checkout experience for customers
- Customers can manage upcoming autoship orders in “My Account” section
- Customers can update their billing & payment details
- Offer multiple payment options to your customers
- Option for customers to change “Next Order Date” via just 2 clicks
- Option for customers to pause & resume upcoming autoship orders
- Integrated WooCommerce shipping options with free shipping options
- Able to handle one-time purchases & auto-ship items in one cart
- Payment integrations available (see below)
- Option to develop your own integration via their API
- Admin access to autoship reports & customer management
- Batch scheduling for high-volume retailers
- Unlimited autoship schedules
- Support of WooCommerce coupons
- Option to override template files for customising design & behaviour
- Autoship Analytics Dashboard (v4.1)
- Option for customers to change frequency of upcoming autoship orders (v4.1)
- Support of WooCommerce 3.0 along with tokenised payments, shipping zones & My Account tabs (v4.1.5)
Free & Paid Integrations Available
Below you’ll find a few payment integrations available for $150 each. Also they are offering a couple of free plugins including WC Autoship Upsell, PayPal Payments and Product Page Options.
- WC Autoship Ship Stripe Payments
- WC Autoship Authorize.net Payments
- WC Autoship Braintree Payments
- WC Autoship Payflow Payments
Difference between Subscriptions & Auto-Ship
You probably ask yourself why not just go for subscriptions? Well, even though they sound to be very similar in terms of functionality there are some important differences. An auto-ship solution allows customers to proceed to checkout with multiple one-time or auto-sip items and not just one item.
The Autoship payment gateways do not make any difference between orders. Thus you are not limited to the payment workflow of any given subscription payment gateway.
Whilst subscriptions can only be updated or cancelled completely, Autoship allows your customers to change upcoming orders with ease. Items can be added or removed and delivery schedules can be changed. Also payment and shipping methods as well as addresses can easily be updated.
Free Trial[Update] Prior to Autoship v4 you have been able to download a trial version which allowed you to test it free of charge. The free version had come with limited features, e.g. no sales will be processed. However, both checkout and autoship payments could have been tested via PayPal.
Unfortunately the trial version is no longer available. However, they are providing a 30 day evaluation period with every license purchase.
Pricing, Support & Updates
WC Autoship can be purchased for $500 for a single site license. Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates an der support. Optional renewals are available at 30% off regular prices. That’s a 70% discount!
Patterns In The Cloud are providing a detailed online documentation along with FAQ and troubleshooting sections. Also, you can request a full refund within 30 days of your purchase.