During the last couple of months, Viral Loops has been facing some criticism by their customers of not improving their viral and referral marketing tool anymore. Well, the reason for this is quite simple.
Viral Loops For Shopify
Behind the scenes, they have secretly been working on a new version of Viral Loops, which will be released gradually to their customers soon.
Shopify users are now the first ones who can get their hands on it.
You are able to connect your Shopify store and increase your word of mouth sales. Reward your ambassadors for every sale or email subscribers they refer as they get discount coupon codes which they can use for their next purchase. The referral program tool seamlessly integrates with your online store and – unlike other tools – can be implemented in no time.
Check out the latest updates in November & December 2018:
- In the Milestone Rewards of a Shopify campaign, Shopify merchants can now upload an image for every type of reward, even if it’s a discount reward.
- The Referral Page is now a dedicated page in your Shopify store. You can also edit the Referral Page from the editor in the Campaign Wizard.
- The Shopify widget only accepts valid email addresses. Actually, it stays disabled until your customer adds a valid email address.
- Enable/disable sharing options
- Add custom CSS to the Referral Page
- Referral Page is now responsive
- Track referred purchases from everyone
Viral Loops have recently put together a prelaunch list of people who want to try the new product first. Now they have just released the beta version. Simply register a new account or login to your existing one and start a new campaign. Please give them any kind of feedback – from UI & UX, to glitches and bugs – and help them shape their new product.
As of February 2919, Shopify users can now also run Messenger Giveaway campaigns. Due to popular demand by their clients, Viral Loops released a shiny new Shopify widget.
Viral Loops as a product takes the “Story” approach, leaving behind the outdated concept of templates.
Basically, a story is a complete word-of-mouth marketing strategy for your use case that comes with several chapter. Each chapter acts as specific part of your marketing strategy and you can “deploy” them as you see fit and when it’s the right time.