The developers of the free Popup Maker for WordPress plugin have just released the brand-new Video Popups extension into the wild. This fine add-on allows you to market your website videos in style.
With Video Popups you can convert any YouTube, Vimeo or HTML5 video into responsive and customizable video players in no time. Simply copy and paste the video URL into the Popup Editor to see the magic.
- Responsive video popups with support of YouTube, Vimeo & HTML5 videos
- 100% Customizable video player in terms of colour & appearance
- Video load times will be decreased by up to 85%
- Integrates with Popup Maker’s triggers, conditions & cookies features
- Simply copy & paste videos into popups
- Advanced control features
- Option to start video when popup opens or close popup when video ends
- Resume, restart or seek to a point in the video when video popup is opened
- Pause, stop or destroy video when video popup is closed
You can trigger a video popup / lightbox after an image is clicked for instance. Please check their detailed documentation for further details.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Video Popups extension can either be purchased as a single add-on from $35 or via the Core Extensions Bundle. The latter is available for $199. As the bundle comes with all existing and future extensions, it will save you up to 75% aka $700.
Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates and support. Optional renewals are offered at a discounted rate of 30% off regular prices.
Please note that your purchase is backed by a 14-day money-back guarantee offered by Popup Maker.
WP Popup Maker
Trusted by more than 200,000 websites, the Popup Maker plugin can be downloaded for free via the WordPress Plugin Directory. It allows you to create virtually any popup you can think of. To enhance its basic features, it can be extended via a rich set of affordable extensions such as Exit Intent, MailChimp and AJAX Login Modals.