The folks over at Tyche Softwares are once again on a roll. Recently, they released the new Aelia Currency Switcher addon for Abandoned Cart Pro. Also, they have adopted several WooCommerce and WordPress plugins from the repository. Now, they released the brand-new Deposits for WooCommerce extension into the wild.
Tyche Softwares are already offering a Partial Deposits Addon for their WooCommerce Booking & Appointment plugin. In the last couple of years, however, many customers requested a standalone plugin that works without the booking plugin.
The brand-new Deposits for WooCommerce extension allows you to accept deposits or partial payments via payment plans.
- Accept deposits by percentage or amount
- Site-wide or product specific deposits
- Create different payment plans for store items
- Assign multiple payment plans to a single product
- Custom payment plans in days, weeks, months or years
- Custom percentage at different payment plan intervals
- Customers can choose to pay in full or make a partial payment
- Option to force deposit payments
- Customers get informed during about the payment process during the checkout process
- Support of all WooCommerce payment gateways
- Support of guest checkouts
- Compatible with Booking & Appointment Plugin for WooCommerce
- Compatible with WooCommerce Bookings
There are two interesting features already listed on their roadmap. Soon, you will enjoy a layaway option and automatic email reminders to pay remaining amounts.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Deposits for WooCommerce extension is reasonably priced at $39 for a single site license and $79 for up to 5 sites. For up to sites, you will be charged $99.
All licenses come with one year of free updates and support. Tyche Softwares are offering a 50% discount on automatic annual renewals as well as a 30 day money-back guarantee.