Themeum added a setup wizard to guide you through the setup process for Tutor LMS. This is a big milestone for making Tutor LMS the most user-friendly and easy WordPress LMS plugin in the market.
The installation wizard provides all the major options and necessary settings for a basic step by step configuration.
- Setup Wizard Welcome Screen
- Choose eLearning Platform Type: Individual or Marketplace
- General Settings, e.g. public profile option, spotlight mode, and YouTube/Vimeo player
- Course, e.g. instructor bio, allow questions for courses, set the courses per row and per page
- Quiz, e.g. time limit, allowed attempts, and final grade calculation
- Instructor, e.g. enable/disable new instructor sign ups and earning opportunities
- Profile, e.g. show reviews and completed courses on student profiles
- Payment, e.g. guest checkout, commission rate and payment withdrawal method for course instructors such as bank, check, or PayPal
After you complete the simple steps above, you’re ready to launch your new WordPress-based e-learning platform.
By the way, Tutor LMS now also integrates with Oxygen Builder.