WPZOOM have just announced some big news concerning their Tribune newspaper & magazine theme for WordPress. Tribune 4.0 has been revamped from scratch and received a major redesign along with new features and improvements.
It allows you to display your articles and posts in a clean yet elegant way. Do you want to showcase featured categories and posts? Tribune comes with a featured area at the top and a carousel at the bottom of the site.
- New modern design with an improved responsive design
- Improved Responsive Navigation
- New Breaking News bar
- Integration of Live Customizer (logo, fonts, colours, background & widgets)
- Infinite scroll via Jetpack
- New banner ad spaces
- Social icons widget in header
- Carousel widget
- Tabbed widgets
- Featured post slider with video support
- Featured categories
Purchase Options, Support & Updates
Tribune can be purchased for $69 for the Single license or for
$199 $99 for the All Themes Package which gets you access to all existing and future themes. If you’re interested in getting your hands on PSD Photoshop files the All Themes Package Pro for $299 $199 is for you.
All licenses come with one year of free support and updates. Optional annual renewals are available at 50% off. WPZOOM are providing a 14-day money back guarantee.