TransferWise just excitedly announced that you can now send money from AED to more than 70 countries. This makes them the first fully online money transfer
service in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
This offer is especially good news for the large community of ~250K expats who are usually working in the UAE oil, gas, education, finance and investment sectors. They are now able to send money home monthly or as a lump sum every 2-3 months.
Check out the following important currency route information:
- Send money from AED to 70+ countries
- Available to consumer users only
- On average TransferWise are 2x cheaper than banks and exchange houses
- They’re particularly competitive for sending between 1000 – 50K AED
- Send AED to bank accounts or mobile wallets in the Philippines
Disclaimer: TransferWise Nuqud Ltd is regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). Its parent company, TransferWise Ltd, is an authorised Electronic Money Institution regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK.
PS: TransferWise are now also supporting Alipay for money transfers to China.