After working on this brand-new theme for two months, the Templatic team just released StoreBox into the wild. This release is special in that they have taken a different but popular route of creating WordPress themes.
StoreBox is a multipurpose WooCommerce theme with a plethora of possibilities and options. It has been designed in a different way than their existing themes. Instead of using widgets, you can edit and control both the design and content via the famous Visual Composer plugin which is included free of charge. Same as the Revolution Slider plugin by the way.
- Responsive design
- 8 Pre-designed homepage layouts
- 50+ Pre-designed page layouts
- Product category grid with up to 6 columns
- AJAX product category filtering
- Fast & easy toggle Add to Cart
- Quick view & wish list
- Various (mobile) header layouts
- Various product detail layouts
- Add featured video to product gallery
- Various classic & clean blog layouts
- Built-in mega menu
- Visual Composer & Revolution Slider included for free
- Admin option panel
- Support of WPML for creating multilingual stores
- Lazy loading
- Optimized for performance
- One click demo install
Also, StoreBox supports quite a few free plugins and extensions including Contact Form 7, Zoom Magnifier and YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter. Also Facebook Comments and Instagram Feed.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The StoreBox WooCommerce theme can be yours for $49 for a single site and $159 for up to five online stores. Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates and support. Optional renewals are available at a discounted price.
Alternatively, you can go for a Templatic Club subscription. For $299 you get access to all 90+ themes and many of their premium plugins. In addition you can choose a Directory premium plugin every month for free such as Deals for instance.
Templatic are offering a paid installation from $59.