After Monochrome Pro, StudioPress addded yet another WordPress portfolio theme to their collection. Designed by SEO Themes, Studio Pro is catering to the needs of creative professionals and agencies who want to attract potential clients.
Powered by the Genesis Framework, the Studio Pro theme comes with a clean, minimal and slick layout. Its developers really emphasized on an easy customization. Simply create layouts that fit your needs via easy widget columns and widgetized page templates. Also each page can have its own hero image or hero video. Responsive galleries can be set up in no time with an automatic lightbox applied.
- Responsive design
- Masonry grid for portfolio & blog
- Infinite layouts via easy widget columns & widgetized page templates
- Hero image & hero video (video upload or YouTube URL)
- Lightweight responsive galleries
- Custom colour gradients
- Custom, sticky header
- Sticky header
- HTML5 Markup
- Google fonts
- Support of WooCommerce (pre-styled)
- Theme options
- Theme Customizer for settings, colours & content
- Support of Genesis Portfolio Pro & Genesis Testimonial Slider
Pricing, Support & Updates
You can get your hands on Studio Pro for a one-time fee of just $129.95. Also you will get your hands on the powerful Genesis Framework. Alternatively, you can go for the Pro Plus Membership for a one-time payment of just $499.95. This one gets you access to all themes created by StudioPress and third party developers as well as the Genesis Framework. That’s a savings of more than $1,200!
You will receive unlimited lifetime updates and unlimited support for one year as well as detailed tutorials. Also the theme can be installed on an unlimited number of websites.