If you follow our blog regularly, you probably know that we are a really big fan of Webalys. Vincent’s work is the first port of call when it comes to icons and illustrations for one of our projects. He just announced some big news and we couldn’t be more excited. Say hello to Streamline UX 2.0 and don’t miss out on the launch offer!
Streamline UX 2.0
The all-new Streamline Illustrations Pack is the result of the hard work of six designers and two developers who have been putting in a year of non-stop work. The result is truly impressive. The bestseller pack is bigger, better and more beautiful than ever.
- They increased the number of illustrations from 3,000 to a total of 9,000 (!!!)
- Three beautiful styles: Multicolor, Duotone, and Line
- Colours, composition and structure of all illustrations have been refined and revised.
- 70+ Themes: They added 30 new themes, including on-trend tech topics such as podcasts, AI, and crypto currencies.
- The Streamline App makes it easy to browse, search, and modify colours and download illustrations.
By the way, these illustrations fit perfectly with their Streamline Icons set. Get them for your next web, print, packaging, or product design project.
Pricing & Free Pack
Streamline UX 2.0 are available in 3 different styles. Each pack has a price tag of $149 is shipped with the following file types: PNG, SVG, PDF, and IconJar for macOS.
By going for the All Styles bundle with 19,500 illustrations, you’ll get a significant discount: Three weights for the price of two. That’s one style for free!
Webalys also offers these illustrations for free. However, you only get access to PNG files with a maximum size of 140px.
Launch Offer: Enter the code
SUPER-UX to get 10% off their premium license. This limited-time offer is available for one week only!