Vincent of Webalys just announced a new upcoming Icon Cloud subscription plan along with an impressive roadmap for his beautiful icon collection of currently more than 30,000 icons.
Streamline Icon Cloud
Last month, they released a shiny new web app which allows you to browse their icon library and download icons with ease. Now, they’ve released their roadmap for the next 12 months with exciting new features for the Streamline App along with a new Icon Cloud subscription plan. Yep, another subscription is heading your way!
Currently, Vincent and his team spend most of their time on organizing, tagging, fixing, and exporting icons in various file formats such as AI, Sketch, XD, SVG, PDF, and PNG. To simplify and speed up the icon creation workflow they won’t provide icons as graphics files anymore, but will make them available via their upcoming Icon Cloud only. You will then be able to access their icons through their web app, native apps for macOS and Windows as well as design software plugins for Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, and Adobe XD.
Check out the benefits:
- Save time and get access to the most current icons as they are instantly added once published
- Icons will be added on a daily basis
- Perfect icons as any problem reported will be fixed within a day and instantly updated
- Hundreds of new icons monthly with their subscription plan
- Option to request new ions via their new Request Icon Board
- Get access to all of their icon, emoji and illustration packs in the same app
- Brand new and updated icons packs (see above gallery)
However, where there’s light, there’s shadow. A subscription means not only new icons on a monthly basis, but also monthly fees. We really hope that the subscription plan will come with an affordable price tag. However, if you don’t want to subscribe you can still use the Streamline app with the icon pack(s) you have purchased – forever! You will not get access to new icons added after your purchase date though.
Also, they will unify all their vector products under the Streamline brand including Streamline Material Design icons (formerly Nova) and Angular icons (formerly Ego).