The SkyVerge team recently pushed out updates to all of their extensions for compatible with WooCommerce 3.4. As part of these updates, they also added support for the GDPR-friendly features introduced with WordPress 4.9.6 where appropriate.
These extensions are now clearing customer data when personal erasure requests are submitted:
- Twilio SMS will ensure customers are opted out of messages
- Social Login removes social profile tokens
- Product Reviews Pro removes any media from contributions
- PDF Product Vouchers removes purchaser information from vouchers
- WooCommerce Memberships has an option to delete associated user memberships
All payment gateways that support saving payment methods will clear tokens, and remove these from payment gateway accounts.
PDF Product Vouchers
As for PDF Product Vouchers: Version 3.4 adds one of our most highly-requested features. Say hello to online redemptions. Now you can sell store certificates or store credit in addition to printable vouchers. SkyVerge also has you covered on tax compliance: the voucher type (single-purpose or multi-purpose) will automatically adjust how taxes are assessed upon redemption.