Join Shopify for the fourth Shopify Meetup in Munich. The previous meetups in Frankfurt and Berlin have been a big success. So you don’t want to miss out on this awesome chance to connect and learn from established and upcoming local partners from the Bavaria area.
This event is open to Shopify merchants, partners and anyone interested in learning more about this awesome SaaS ecommerce platform.
Featured Speakers & Topics
- Theresa Offenbeck (Head of Communications, Kuchentratsch)
- Malu Maas (Chief Operating Officer, YAY! Innovations)
- Xaver Singer (Managing Director / CEO)
- Norbert Willi (Chief Technical Officer, DISTORTED PEOPLE GmbH)
- Performance Marketing: Advertise on Google, Amazon & Facebook and increase your sales!
- Christian Hampp (Founder, emarketing)
- Daniele Esposito (Senior Strategic Partnerships Manager DACH, Google)
- SSC – The new version of the Google Shopping campaign
- Open questions: Shopify experts will answer any questions you may have about Shopify.
This event is open to Shopify merchants, partners, developers and anyone interested in learning more about the SaaS ecommerce platform Shopify. On the agenda there are top-class industry insiders who actively share their knowledge and experience. As Shopify pays a lot of attention to quality, there will be no “sales show” waiting for you.
Reserve your spot now for Wednesday, 23rd January 2019 from 18:00 until around 21:15 at emarketing, Central Tower, Landsberger Str. 110, 80339 Munich.