Last year, the folks at SE Ranking released more than 150 updates for their cloud-based SEO tool including position tracking of Google AdWords and a revamped website audit. Now, it’s time to get ready for their very ambitious plans for 2019. Check out their roadmap…
- Dashboard & Rankings: They will unveil the new Dashboard design and extend the “Rankings” module with additional features, such as creating folders and adding tags to keyword tables.
- Analytics & Traffic: The interface of the “Analytics & traffic” section will get a complete makeover. New data units will be added, as well as the possibility to connect to Google Analytics and Bing Webmaster Tools at the same time.
- Reports: Besides redesigning the “Reports” module, they will add new edit and export features, in addition to the option of creating a single report for multiple projects.
- Competitor SEO/PPC Research: They will plan on adding 50+ databases (including Google) to the tool in 2019. Moreover, we are going to continue their efforts aimed at improving our existing databases.
- Backlinks Explorer: Updates will primarily focus on speed and data accuracy, but they will also present new features that will enhance the backlink profile analysis.
However, this is just the tip of the iceberg! Stay tuned for even more features and improvements coming this year.
PS: SE Ranking now integrates with Reportz.io. It’s a simple white label reporting tool that allows to track data and create reports in one single place.