SE Ranking kicked off the spring season with some pretty awesome updates for their cloud-based SEO tool. They have redesigned the main dashboard and added new features, charts and databases to the SEO/PPC Competitor Research tool, which – by the way – is finally now out of beta.
For the main dashboard they announced a total of four major updates:
- Unlimited customization options: From choosing data to display to swapping columns, and showing or hiding selected parameters
- New, more informative & concise design, that can be tuned based on your individual business needs
- Improved ability to work with groups of projects, large number of websites and sub-users
- Data loads fast with no interruptions as the new dashboard is developed using a new framework
SEO/PPC Competitor Research Tool Out Of Beta
For the last two years, they’ve been actively working on a tool for analyzing competitors in both organic and paid search. Today, this tool is almost perfect, and therefore the SEO/PPC Competitor Research is no longer in beta. The updates do not stop however, and here are some of the most recent ones:
- 2 New charts to help you analyze your competitive environment: “Organic/ Paid competitors distribution”.
- New sections for paid search analytics – “Top pages in paid search” and “Top subdomains in paid search”.
- They cleaned the database of all “trash queries”, updated the search volume for all queries and added new keywords.
On-Page Checker Tool
The On-Page Checker Tool, that provides you with a detailed report on a particular page’s optimization status along with a list of suggested fixes and recommendations is now more accessible. They’ve reviewed and revised the limits set in the tool. Starting this April, there are no longer any daily limits on using the tool – only per month.