As announced earlier last month, the SE Ranking team has just released another update. They added a ton of exciting new features and options to their all-inclusive SEO tool such as Google AdWords positions tracking.
Google AdWords Positions Tracking
You can now track both organic and paid rankings of your keywords in Google. That’s great news for all PPC specialists and anyone who believes in synergies between SEO and PPC.
New Website Audit Blocks
Due to popular demand, the SE Ranking developers added a total of 17 new Website Audit info blocks. Check out the details:
- XML sitemap module: A list of all links is now added to the XML sitemap
- New module added to the links analysis section aimed at checking
- URLs with an excessive number of redirects
- the number of external links with 5xx status
- the number of links in the XML sitemap
- pages with no inbound internal links
- Website Audit now also checks the
- Search of pages with a duplicate
H1tag, pages with an empty
H2tag and no
- Bing & Yahoo search engines added to the indexed pages section
The updated website audit tool will help you identify and eliminate errors on your website.
New Keyword Sorting Options
SE Ranking also added an highly anticipated option to sort keywords in the reports. You are now able to sort them by any parameter including position, Keyword Effectiveness Index (KEI), competition, and CPC. In addition, keywords can be selected from a specific TOP 10 to TOP 100 range.
Apart from that, the SE Ranking SMM enables you to auto-post to Twitter using up to 280 characters. Last but not least, you can unsubscribe from system notifications about new backlinks.