This fall, SE Ranking released a record number of new features for their cloud-based SEO tool including a rvamped website audit, new databases, and a new API version. As usual, we’ll go through them one by one.
New Website Audit
The SE Ranking team unveiled a completely rewired Website Audit. First of all, the interface has become more intuitive and user-friendly. But the most important parts of this release are the new features that were added. Now you can:
- Create an XML sitemap just in a few clicks
- View all of your site’s scanned pages, external links, and images along with the results of their audit in the brand new “Crawled pages” tab
- Review & compare reports for different periods of time
- Set up a scanning schedule
- Select the source of pages for an audit and provide access to closed pages
- Use pre-set scanning rules or create your own ones
SE Ranking added new countries to the Competitor SEO/PPC Research tool and cleaned up the existing ones to provide you with even better results. Google Sweden, Norway, and Finland have more than 16 million keywords combined! And very recently – Ireland, New Zealand, and Singapore – with 46 million keywords combined.
On top of that, they’ve also added the first database for Yandex that covers the Moscow region.
New API Version
All SE Ranking users who work with large volumes of data will be delighted to know that they’ve rolled out the fourth version of the SE Ranking API. Now you can access practically every section of SE Ranking via an API. Previously, it was available only to “Rankings”. Moreover, now it’s much easier to get and generate the API key.
They also added a very convenient tool that allows you to track the Top 100 results for any search query in your project and for any search engine and location. The best part is that they store data for each query for one year since the date the project was created. The retrospective data has already been available in your accounts since August 2018.