SEOPress just announced the so-called Schema Update for their popular WordPress SEO plugin. This includes a manual “How-to” schema, automatic schemas improvements, and new schema properties.
- How-To Schema
When editing a pist, page or post type, you can now add a manual “How-to” schema to your post via the SEOPress structured data types metabox when you edit a post, page or post type.
- Better Automatic Schemas
They have released the following new condition to automatic schemas: Post ID is equal / is not equal to “your post ID”.
- New Schema Properties
SEOPress added the following new properties to both automatic and manual schema:
- Speakable property (for Article schema)
- ReviewBody property (for Review schema)
- Menu and acceptsReservations properties (for Local Business schema)
- Video property (for Recipe schema)
- Author property (custom; for Article schema)
- Start Date Timezone, Organizer Name and Organizer URL properties (for Event schema)
In other news, you can now noindex attachment pages at SEO > Titles & Metas > Advanced. Finally, SEOPress now also supports the Dutch language.
SEOPress Pro comes with a very low price tag of just $39 per year for unlimited sites.