Themes Kingdom have just released a brand-new WordPress theme catering to the needs of hardworking passionate creative professionals. If you want to showcase your work, Resonant is for you.
Resonant is a portfolio theme with a minimalist design and clean layout. It has been designed by having web agencies and photographers in mind. Check out both demos to find out if they fit your needs.
- Responsive design
- Horizontal slider for featured posts (scroll-wheel friendly) or
- Large featured image slider
- Portfolio archive with up to 5 columns
- Portfolio with optional gapless layout & hover effects
- Posts with classic or split view
- Stylish menu & search
- Typography customisation: Type size, weight, colour & 800+ Google fonts
- Colour customization: Header, text, links, logo & background
- Shortcode generator
- Google Maps
- White label theme admin
- Contact form
- PSD files included
- Easy to translate via .PO files
- Custom widgets for sidebar (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page, Newsletter) & advertising
- One Click Setup of demos
Pricing, Support & Updates
Resonant can either be purchased as a single theme for $59 or via a (lifetime) membership from as low as $89 per year. The latter gets you access to all existing and future WordPress themes as long as you are subscribed, e.g. Coup, a theme for architects and interior designers.
Upon purchase you will receive 12 months of free updates and premium support as well as a lifetime usage license. Themes can be installed on an unlimited number of domains. Themes Kingdom are providing a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Themes Kingdom Managed
Alternatively, you might want to have a close look at Themes Kingdom Managed. For just $15 per month you’ll get a pre-installed Themes Kingdom theme of your choice, managed WordPress hosting, built-in backup & restore, server-side caching, security and much more.