The Themes Kingdom team is one of our favourite theme shops. We really love their unique design which stands from many of their competitors. Just have a quick look at Frequency and see for yourself. They have released yet another WordPress blog & portfolio theme called Reinform.
Reinform is shipped with two demos that allow you to run both stylish portfolio and (food) blog WordPress themes. You can choose between two featured post sliders with either full-width or in a 3 column layout. Also, it comes with magazine and newspaper style post archives and three different ways of placing images in blog posts: Portrait, landscape & full-width.
- Responsive design
- 2 Theme demos: Creative portfolio & food blog
- 2 Featured post sliders: Full-width & 3 columns
- 2 Post archive layouts: Magazine & newspaper
- 3 Post layouts
- 2 Menu styles
- Minimal layout of single pages & posts
- Single posts with previous/next articles
- Masonry grid portfolio with 2, 3 or 4 columns
- Social share links
- Stunning menu & search
- Typography customisation: Type size, weight, colour & 840+ Google fonts
- Colour customization: Header, text, links, logo & background
- Shortcode generator
- Google Maps
- White label theme admin
- PSD files included
- Easy to translate via .PO files
- Custom widgets for sidebar (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook Page, Newsletter) & advertising
- Optimized for Jetpack
- One Click Setup of demos
Pricing, Support & Updates
Reinform can either be purchased as a single theme for $59 or via a (lifetime) membership from as low as $89 per year. The latter gets you access to all existing and future WordPress themes as long as you are subscribed, e.g. CoupShop, a WooCommerce theme with multiple layout options. Both a blog and portfolio are included, too.
Upon purchase you will receive 12 months of free updates and premium support as well as a lifetime usage license. Themes can be installed on an unlimited number of domains. Themes Kingdom are providing a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Themes Kingdom Managed
Alternatively, you might want to have a close look at Themes Kingdom Managed. For just $15 per month you’ll get a pre-installed Themes Kingdom theme of your choice, managed WordPress hosting, built-in backup & restore, server-side caching, security and much more.