Templates Master have just released a new Magento extension which allows you to effectively recover lost sales due to cart abandonments, hence the name Abandoned Cart. Every store operator’s goal is to minimize abandonment rates, but how can this goal be achieved?
Store admins are able to send scheduled reminder emails to registered customers as well as guests and track the whole process via the built-in Abandonment Cart Manager history grid. In addition, flexible rules can be created to further increases chances of converting lost sales into recovered ones, e.g. by offering discounts.
- Send reminder emails to registered customers & guests
- Personal data entered in the billing section at checkout is captured via AJAX
- Admins receive notificationss after shopping cart abandonments
- Reminder emails will be sent instantly via cron jobs or manually upon appropval
- Set up flexible & dynamic rules:
- Send emails to selected customer groups or stores
- Update product price
- Offer a discount
- Specify date & time for sending reminder emails
- Choose from date to date period
- Set order of follow-up emails
- Choose from 3 ready-made email templates or create your own
- Abandonment Cart Manager for tracking the success of your reminder campaigns
- Easy-to-use configuration & settings
Upon purchase you will receive one year of free updates and support, installation instructions as well as an optional free installation service. Templates Master are providing a 14 day money-back guarantee.