The Plugin Company recently announced that their best-selling Custom Contact Forms extension is now available for Magento 2 too. Check out its rich set of features below.
M2 Custom Contact Forms
A default Magento 2 contact form is sort of limited when it comes to multiple or more complex forms. However, this feature-rich extension helps you to create unlimited custom forms without any coding skills required.
It features a simple drag & drop form builder, huge selection of form fields and many nice frontend themes. Also you can choose from loads of different design and display options. Thus, you’ll be able to create virtually any type of contact form. Just think of a sales enquiry form, survey, quotation or even a RMA form.
- Creation of unlimited advanced forms via a drag & drop form builder
- Support of multi-page & multi-columns forms
- Huge selection of form fields
- Dynamic forms via conditional logic
- Easy creation of pop-up & slide-out forms via widgets
- Easy form insertion via widgets
- Automatic creation of contact form pages
- Fully customizable customer & admin notifications
- Form submission management via the backend
- Option to prefill forms with customer & product details, etc.
- 18 Bootstrap form themes & loads of design options
- Fully responsive AJAX-based design
- Form validation & SPAM protection via Google reCAPTCHA & Visual Captcha
- Support of file uploads
- Form data export to CSV & Excel
- Custom CSS & JS
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Custom Contact Forms Magento 2 extension can be purchased for $175 or €150. A license is valid for one live and unlimited development Magento 2 sites. Prior to purchase you can checkout its functionality via a personal demo sandbox. It’s available for both the backend and the frontend.
Plugin Company is providing one year of free updates support as well as detailed documentation aka user manual. Also they are offering a 30 day money-back guarantee for a full refund.