Wouldn’t it be pretty great if I could see how your marketing campaigns and efforts are performing – at a glance? Imagine sitting down first thing every morning and having all the knowledge you need to fine-tune your campaigns that day by having a nice fresh cup of coffee. Sound too good to be true? Well, it’s real. Meet the new OptinMonster account dashboard.
New Account Dashboard
The new account dashboard is a beautiful thing to behold, especially the graphs showing top converting campaigns and top converting pages.
It displays the following information per site:
- Leads for the past 30 days by default, compared to the leads for the prior month. The timeframe can easily be changed.
- Count of visitors and leads along with your conversion rate
- Top converting campaigns
- Top converting pages
- Analytics showing visitors, leads, and your conversion rate.
- Feedback section: Tell OptinMonster how they can improve the new account dashboard even more
- List of the latest campaigns with an option to toggle the campaign status from Paused to Live
In other news, they also launched a video section in OptinMonster University. And the best part: You don’t need an OptinMonster account to get access to it.
PS: Do you want to get access to OptinMonster free for 12 months? Enter our giveaway now!