According to MyThemeShop, WP Review Pro is probably the only “WordPress review plugin you’ll ever need” and allows you to turn your site into a review website. It’s highly customizable and comes with rich snippets, a multiple rating system and user comment rating and CSS animated reviews.
WP Review Pro 2.0
For version 2.0, they have added even more new features and overhauled the plugin to make it even better. It allows you to choose from Stars, Percentages, Circles or Points for review scores. Also it works out-of-the-box with all third-party WordPress themes.
- Code improvement & optimization, e.g. in terms of speed (optimized JS)
- Option to define review schema, e.g: Book, movie, product, etc.
- Choose rating type for user reviews (user reviews were restricted to stars before)
- User ratings can now be managed via WP dashboard
- Enable/disable comment reviews & visitor ratings separately
- Review feedback (like/dislike) for comment reviews
- Global option ‘Restrict rating to registered users only’
- Global option ‘Require a rating when commenting’
- Global option for controlling User Ratings
- Drag & drop for review items
- Review links fields (Add buttons in the review box)
- Rating column on ‘Posts’ page
- RTL support
- For developers
- Introducing review box templates for creating custom review box templates
- Introducing rating type templates for creating custom rating types
Pricing, Support & Updates
WP Review Pro can be yours for just
$87 $47. A license entitles you to use the WordPress review plugin on one domains. A membership entitles you to use it on up to 5 sites. Also you’ll get free updates and support for one year including 24/7 premium technical support. Subsequent terms will be charged an optional nominal recurring fee.
MyThemeShop are providing a 30 day money-back guarantee.