Transform your website into a multilingual network. Address your customers in their language, test products and features in different markets, and reach new regions. This is not just a simple translation plugin for WordPress – MultilingualPress makes your website global!
What makes this extension so special? Developed by Inpsyde, MultilingualPress uses the powerful WordPress Multisite (MS) to build multiple sites that can be easily updated. This reduces conflicts with existing plugins and makes it easy to disable MultilingualPress when needed – the different sites still will work.
Better Performance & SEO
Other solutions load each individual language and then display the ones your customer needs. MultilingualPress loads only the language your customer needs. That’s a great performance advantage and really good for SEO. It is also a scalable solution for your business that will grow with you: from the first trial shop to international trade.
Built-in Multisite support gives you the flexibility to customize as much or as little as you want. It’s not just about content – you can also customize themes, users, plug-ins, posts, and pages for any language.
- Create an unlimited number of related (language) sites
- Easily switch languages on product & page level
- Choose from and customize 890+ languages
- Translate all aspects of your sites including custom post types
- No lock-in effect after plugin deactivation: All sites will still work separately without any data loss
- SEO-friendly URLs
- Support of separate top-level domains per language (via multisite domain mapping)
- Automatic hreflang support
- Duplication of sites
- Option to change relationships between translations or connect existing posts
- User specific language settings for the backend
- PHP7 powered
- Better performance benchmarks
Interested in how MultilingualPress can prepare your site for global success and boost your shop’s reach?
Note that you can use MultilingualPress not just for WooCommerce but for any kind of WordPress site really.