Have you already heard about mobile-first indexing? A mobile version of your site becomes the starting point for what Google inserts in the search index and the baseline for how it defines ranking. MotoPress just released the brand new WordPress AMP plugin for fast loading of content and ads on mobile devices.
The plugin allows you to optimize your WordPress sites for Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). Check out its features:
- Google Ranking Improvement
- Optimized for WooCommerce Stores
- Visitor Tracking via Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager & Yandex Metrika
- Monetization with AMP-compatible AdSense Ads
- Support of Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, The SEO Framework & SEO Ultimate
- Support of Multiple Content Types: Enable / disable AMP versions for post & archive types
- Advanced Design Settings
- Built-in AMP Page Builder
Grab the AMP plugin from as little as $39 for a single site license. Alternatively, you can sign up to the MotoPress Club which gets you access download all existing and future WordPress plugins and themes, e.g. Hotel Booking.