MotoPress just released a new update for their WordPress reservation and booking plugin. The new Hotel Booking options allow guests to book properties even faster and easier, e.g. via automatically updating room rates.
- Automatically refreshing room prices at checkout depending on the number of guests selected
- The same applies to booking confirmation pages if
per-guest price variablesare set
- New option to set more accurate per-night prices for advanced rates without rounding numbers, e.g. for discounted weekly & monthly rates
- New availability calendar shortcode
- To display availability calendars only for specific properties
- To use the
monthstoshowparameter to specify for how many months the availability should be displayed by default
- Sorting parameters for shortcodes, e.g. ASC or DESC for price, order, ID, title, date, & menu_order
The Hotel Booking plugin can be yours from $49 for a single site. There is an additional extension available that allows you to integrate the booking plugin with WooCommerce payment gateways such as Stripe. Do you need a beautiful vacation rental theme? Check out AlpenHouse which already comes with the booking plugin included for free.