MotoPress released yet another add-on for their WordPress booking plugin recently. As the tin says, Hotel Booking Reviews allows you to add a dedicated ratings and reviews system to your property rental site.
Hotel Booking Reviews
Easily utilize social proof to build trust by featuring real user-generated reviews on your accommodation rental site. Powered by the native WordPress comment system, this WordPress property rating system allows guests and travellers to submit reviews and star ratings by reviewing different custom criteria. Property owners can manage submitted reviews, customize the layout, and display them on your site with ease.
- Five-star rating system
- Unlimited custom rating criteria
- Built with native WordPress comments
- Easily embed reviews in pages, posts (via shortcodes) & widgets
- Loads of customization options: List or grid, number of reviews, review length before Read more link, hidden or visible review criteria
- Translation ready & WPML-compatible
- Support for third-party plugins, e.g. Akismet or AntiSpam Bee
The add-on currently has the limitation that anyone can post a review, not just guests. If you only want to display verified guest reviews, you must check them against your booking records.
Pricing, Support & Updates
The Hotel Booking Reviews add-on comes with a price tag of $49 for a single site license and $99 for unlimited sites. All licenses come with free updates and support for one year. Note that this add-on requires the Hotel Booking plugin in order to work. The plugin can also easily be integrated with Divi.
MotoPress Club members get free access to all existing and upcoming WordPress plugins and themes.
PS: Lately, MotoPress also released the new Hotel Booking Payment Request add-on. It allows you to automate your workflow of requesting and collecting rental payments from your guests.