The folks at Moosend just rolled out subscription forms for their email marketing automation platform. These forms will grow your mailing list, display professional call-to-actions (CTA) and flood your marketing team with more leads than they can handle.
For starters, Moosend created two subscription forms including a modal pop-up and a floating bar to grab your site visitors’ attention. They support various triggers such as exit intent and after a certain period of time. A floating bar aka as notification bar or hello bar can be shown at the top or bottom of your site. All this can be done via drag and drop with no coding skills required at all. Just like you would create your Moosend newsletters or landing pages.
Check out the features:
- 20+ Professional, responsive subscription form templates
- Plenty of customization options, e.g. colours, shape, and custom fonts
- Visibility settings to trigger forms such as URL, Device, Country, and Cookies
- Countdown timer to create urgency
- Super-fast loading via P.D.Q. rendering engine
- Form versioning
In February, they added three new subscription forms to your powerful marketing stack including Full Page, Floating Box, and Inline Form.
Still here? What are you waiting for? Head over to Moosend and start collecting leads with ease.