Last month the Moosend team was quite busy adding new features to their email marketing automation platform. This includes a brand new Browse Abandonment block and more.
New Features & Improvements
- The Browse Abandonment Block is now available in their editor, under the Structure tab
- The Designer Image Element now has a padding setting
- Better UX with their Save Template Menu changes for saving, overwriting or cancelling templates
- Color Picker Settings now lets you paste a colour and the coloured box only pops the colour picker
- Ability to prefill Landing Page /Form Fields via URL parameters
- Hidden Form Element fields and preset field values from the Custom Field
- Subscription Form Settings now allow the passing of prefilled values when a form is submitted
Finally, every Google Promotion annotated email can now have the sender’s avatar or logo.