Missinglettr just announced a brand new, revolutionary product for their popular social media, analytics and engagement tool. After being launched for early bird customers a week ago, Curate is now available to the public. Update: To avoid confusion and to reflect more accurately what it does, Missinglettr Postbox has been renamed to Missinglettr Curate.
Curate by Missinglettr will not only be the fastest way to get real shares from real people via social, but will fundamentally reinvent how people think about promoting their content online.
Basically, thousands of Curate users help each other to promote their brands and get in front of a larger audience. Each month, you can choose 10 of your best social media posts and add them to your Curate library for others to discover and share. In return, you can find relevant, high-performing, and crowdsourced content to share with your audience on social. Note that your Missinglettr plan determines how many posts you can schedule and which social profiles you can send content to. So we have a real win-win situation here!
With Curate, you’ll be able to do the following:
- Share your own content to the library
- Find, schedule, and share other people’s content
- Select categories that are relevant to your audience
- Select hashtags and topics
- Schedule with just a few clicks including auto-scheduling option
- Filter Curate posts by media type such as Article, Video, Audio or Social post
- Article filter: You can even specify a minimum word count
Pricing starts from $49 per month or $490 per year.
PS: Since its launch, the response from customers has been incredible. Multiple categories and topics now have potential audiences of over one million! In the future, they plan to introduce an A/B split test that will allow you to create variations within a post to identify the best performing one.