Providing real-time data-driven reports, email automation, and abandoned cart tracking, Metorik defines itself as your “online store’s co-pilot”. Two weeks ago, they launched the Multistore Dashboard for WooCommerce.
This shiny new feature really comes in quite handy for store owners who are running multiple WooCommerce powered online shops. Even though Metorik has been supporting multiple stores, you still had to switch between stores via a drop down. The new Multistore Dashboard now allows you to view all your store stats at a glance in one place.
The dashboard consists of the following elements:
- Overall totals for all your WooCommerce stores
- Breakdown of stats for each store (card or table layout)
- Profit reports: View profit metrics for all stores or on a per-store basis in both card & table layouts (via Cost of Goods Sold extension)
- Currency switcher using the latest exchange rates
- Option to export store data as a CSV file
Metorik also announced a roadmap with various new additions including growth metrics, customer-related data, and mobile improvements. Stay tuned!
PS: There’s also a new TV mode available for the dashboard including custom dashboards that you’ve created in Metorik. That’s just the perfect feature for keeping your team motivated in the office with real-time events and reports.