MemberPress just announced a highly anticipated add-on for their popular WordPress membership plugin. Say hello to PDF invoices.
If you run a membership website, there is a chance that at some point you may have received requests for PDF invoices. MemberPress has just announced a new PDF Invoice add-on that allows your customers to download a PDF invoice for every transaction recorded on your site… and they can do it themselves! Yes, you read it right. You no longer have to sit at your desk and manually write cumbersome invoices with Word, convert them to PDF and send them to your users via email.
A PDF invoice can be difficult to create from scratch if you don’t have design or technical experience. With their templates, you don’t have to worry about it anymore – just fill in the blanks. MemberPress strives to make your job easier and give you more time to grow.
Check out the benefits:
- Choose between a Modern and a Simple template
- Upload your logo and adjust the colors to your branding
- Add footnotes such as your address or bank details for example
- Breakdown of purchases and services provided
- Downloadable invoices via dashboard
The PDF Invoices add-on is a great way to simplify billing for both you and your customers.