Themify just introduced a new addition to their Post Type Builder (PTB) addon line-up: Say hello to Map View which allows you to display posts on a map by querying the location field from a custom post type.
Once a marker is clicked on the map, your visitors are going to see a preview of the post via a pop-up. After clicking the preview, they will be redirected to the respective post.
Thanks to its seamless integration with Themify’s Post Type Builder WordPress plugin and their PTB Extra Fields addon, you can use it for various purposes: Display properties for real-estate sites, restaurant locations, or even store locations. The choice is yours!
- Link maps with custom post types and the map extra field
- Custom markers: Use default marker, choose from 320+ icons or upload own image
- 4 Map types: Road Map, Satellite, Hybrid & Terrain
- Option to set custom width & height of the map
- Map options: Enable/disable scrollwheel, draggable map, or disable draggable feature only on mobile devices
- Ability to query posts from specific categories/taxonomies
Map View can either be purchased as a single addon for $10 or as part of the PTB Bundle.
Please note that Map View requires the Post Type Builder plugin which is included in above mentioned bundle. Alternatively the PTB plugin can be purchased for $29.