MailPoet just announced quite a few new features and improvements for their WordPress email and newsletter plugin. For example, it is now easier to customize the subscribe checkbox.
- Option to disable the “WordPress Users” list
- Link to WooCommerce statistics has been fixed
- MailPoet added new Amazon SES regions
- Better customization of subscribe checkbox at the WooCommerce checkout
- List selection block in forms has been fixed
- Segmenting by link clicked works correctly again
- Various bugs in the form editor have been fixed
- Make custom fields in forms non-mandatory
In other news, they are currently working on fixing conflicts between the form editor and Divi, as well as various mobile enhancements. They will also introduce form cookies with advanced options for when forms are displayed and how long.
Sign up for a MailPoet Premium plan with sending feature for free today – including 1,000 subscribers!