MailPoet just announced various new features and improvements for their WordPress email and newsletter plugin. They have improved the Mailchimp import, added bulk edit options for segments, and more.
- Disengaged subscribers are now skipped when importing from Mailchimp
- CAPTCHA removed from manage subscription page
- Live update of the number of subscribers in a segment added
- Subscriber consent data included in imports and exports
- New page displaying MailPoet logs
- Bulk edit options added to segments
- Simplified the segment creation process
In other news, they are currently working on visualizing subscriber engagement and new segmentation options. This will include Active WooCommerce subscription, Number of email opens, Number of WooCommerce orders, Total spend, Clicked any email link, and Date subscribed.
Sign up for a MailPoet Premium plan with sending feature for free today – including 1,000 subscribers!