Since last year, the folks over at Magestore are offering a Magento 2 POS extension. Now they have announced the release of a brand-new Retailer POS iPad app for Magento 2. Both solutions come in quite handy for merchants selling their products both online and via brick and mortar stores.
The official launch is accompanied by the promise that the Retailer POS App for Magento 2 will become the leading mobile point of sale system for your retail store.
It allows you to check out customers at the counter or right on the sales floor after providing good service and advice. Also, your inventory is kept up to date in real-time. All data is automatically synced between your Magento 2 online store and the app.
- Smooth Intuitive Order Process
- Search & add products for checkout
- Fast creation of custom sale products in 2 clicks, e.g. new arrivals
- Capable of handling multiple orders for different customers at the same time
- Discount, coupons & gift codes can be applied to items or total order
- Out of stock alert notifications right on iPad POS screen
- Real-Time Sales, Inventory Tracking & Staff Management
- Real-time sales performance overview
- Up to date inventory accross multiple locations
- Create staff records
- Option to assign different levels of access to staff members
- Switch roles between POS users in no time
- Option to assign POS users to POS terminals
- Payment Processing
- Offline credit cards
- Online credit cards via Paypal, Paypal Here, Authorize.net & Stripe
- Split payments & customizable payment methods
- Refunds via credits/points, or apply gift codes to create discounts
The Retailer POS app integrates just fine with various extensions including Reward Points, Gift Card and Store Credit.
You can purchase the modules invididually or go for the so-called Retailer Kit. It allows you to put together a bundle of your favourite extensions at a discount of up to 30% off regular prices.
The Retailer POS iPad app supports quite a few hardware devices including:
- Barcode scanners (via Bluetooth/iPad camera)
- Card swipe (via audio jack)
- Receipt printers (via Bluetooth or WiFi, AirPrint support required)
- Cash drawer (needs to be connected to receipt printer)
Please note that any hardware needs to be purchased separately.
Pricing, Support & Updates
Retailer POS for Magento 2 can be purchased for a one-time fee of $799. The Super Duper Combo contains both the POS App and above mentioned Magento 2 Web POS. This bundle can be yours for just
You will get free lifetime updates and free support for one year. A license is valid for an unlimited number of iPads, users and locations. However, there is a limitation in that one license can be used with only one Magento 2 store with multiple store views.
Magestore are providing a 30 day money-back guarantee as well as a user and installation guide.