Attracting new customers can be quite difficult for online shops these days as the ecommerce sector is booming and a myriad of stores including ordinary brick-and-mortar retailers are fighting for customers. Once you have new clients on board, however, you have to meet the challenge of keeping them!
One possible solution is to make your customers happy by rewarding them for choosing you! They will receive reward points for actions which they can then spend on future purchases. That’s a good reason for coming back to your store, isn’t it?
Reward Points for Magento 2
Earlier this month, Amasty have released the Reward Points extension for Magento 2, which allows to keep your relationships and even increase sales.
Via a loyalty program, you could reward your customers for placing an order or for subscribing to your newsletter for instance. The latter can even be used it as an additional sales channel by sending out occasional newsletters with offers and promotions.
- Launch a loyalty program in your Magento 2 store
- Reward customers for various actions:
- Completed order
- For every $X spent
- Newsletter subscription
- Customer birthday bonus incl. offset option: Give bonus before or right on birthdays
- Option to use flexible reward rules conditions according to your needs
- Reward rules grid
- All actions are pre-configured; Points amounts or conditions can be adjusted
- Customers can pay for orders with points fully or partially
- Admins can set points exchange rate
- Increase average order amount by granting points for every $X amount spent in a single order. e.g. 25 points for every $100 spent
- Full admin control over points system:
- Option to manually add or deduct points
- Modification of points exchange rates
Purchase Options, Support & Updates
The Reward Points for Magento 2 module can be purchased for $249 for the Community edition. The Enterprise edition is available for an additional $300.
Amasty are providing a 60-day money-back guarantee, free lifetime updates, free support for 3 months, a paid installation service as well as a detailed documentation including FAQs, videos and a PDF user guide. Optional future support periods are 50% off.