aheadWorks just launched the brand new Advanced Subscription Products for Magento 2 into the wild which allows you to drive repeat sales and increase average order values. It is similar to the existing Subscriptions and Recurring Payments extension aka M2 SARP in terms of features, but comes with per-product subscriptions and Braintree support.
M2 Advanced Subscription Products
Customers are able to make both single and recurrent orders from the same shopping cart. It’s also possible to charge for several same-day subscription deliveries as well as for single orders. At all times, customers with recurring orders will get notified of upcoming, successful, and failed subscription payments.
- Add subscription options to simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable products
- Allow customers to add both subscriptions and one-off purchases to the same shopping carts
- Encourage customers to purchase more subscriptions by grouping subscriptions with the same delivery date in one single order (and charge delivery fees only once)
- Notify customers of subscription billing status via email alerts
- Support of initial subscription fees and special trial prices
- Support of Braintree
Pricing, Support & Updates
Pricing starts from $399 for the Magento 2 Community Edition and $949 for the Enterprise Edition.
aheadWorks are providing free lifetime updates & installation as well as a detailed user manual and knowledge base. Also you will receive 90 days (CE) / 360 days (EE) of free support and a 45 day money-back guarantee. Customers of the Enterprise Edition will also receive a personal account manager and priority support.