ThemeFurnace released their 19th WordPress theme named Louis into the wild which can be used both for business sites and personal blogs. No matter for which purpose you are going to use it, you can even launch an online shop due to its WooCommerce support.
Louis comes with a responsive design, simple look & feel and can easily be customized via the Live Customizer, e.g. upload an image to the header area and customize its overlay colour and opacity.
- Responsive design
- Hero header area with space for a title, introduction text, 2 CTA buttons & social media area
- Theme Live Customizer
- Easy customization: Custom background images, site colours, footer text & Google fonts
- Featured icon area: Custom features widget with FontAwesome icons
- Display of posts in grid layout
- Various widgets: Dribbble, Flickr, social media & advertising
- Compatible with WooCommerce, bbPress, WPML, Contact Form 7, Jetpack & Gravity Forms
- Widgetized areas
- Fully localized
Purchase Options, Support & Updates
ThemeFurnace are offering one year of free updates and support (or lifetime). Depending on your chosen plan, support is either provided via forums or a priority ticket system.
Alternatively, you might want to check out WPLift Support. By subscribing to their WordPress maintenance & support service you will get one year of free access to ThemeFurnace. Also you will receive various benefits such as free hosting via InMotion Hosting, 24/7 uptime monitoring and a $300 AdWords credit for promoting your site.