With 52 reviews and an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars, Advanced Reports is one of aheadWorks’ top-rated Magento extensions. With the new update to version 2.6, loads of new features have been added to this fantastic Magento reporting solution to help you even better making business decisions.
Due to popular demand, the aheadWorks team has added four new reports including Abandoned Carts, Stock vs. Sold, Sale by Product Attributes, and Sales by Category. They have also redesigned the UI from scratch, introduced automated report sharing and fixed a couple of bugs.
Find out what’s new in Advanced Reports:
- Dashboard with sales for last 30 days
- New Reports: Abandoned Carts & Stock vs. Sold
- New Units: Sale by Product Attributes & Sales by Category
- Option to choose attribute in Sales by Manufacturer unit
- Improvement of Sales by Coupon Code report
- New columns added to Sales Detailed report: Customer Name & Order Status
- Profit columns
- Sending of periodic auto-generated reports
- All reports are named the same both in aheadMetrics & Advanced Reports
Abandoned Carts and Stock vs Sold along with a further ten adjustable reports are included in the Standard kit reports which come with the purchase of the Advanced Reports module. The Sales by Category and by Product Attributes reports, however, are available in the heavily discounted Extended pack (10 additional reports), but can also be purchased individually.